Brazil Render can help you visualize your designs in a wide range of styles from high-quality photorealistic renderings, to easy to understand line drawings and illustrations.
- Flexible camera settings help achieve realism
- Mix and match photorealistic and Illustrative rendering styles.
- Simulate a vast array of complex materials — everything from hard reflective materials to soft, translucent plastics
Brazil is the ideal renderer for the hard-surfaces and complex light interaction needed by jewelry designers.
- Diffusion in materials along with HDRI lighting create brillance in gemstones
- Realistic lighting through caustic photon reflections and refractions
- Advanced camera features, like depth-of-field, help show scale and make your renderings look like photographs
Sharp rendering and multilevel materials allow Brazil to simulate the complex material finishes needed for planes, trains and automobiles.
- Simple to use HDRI lighting makes set-up a snap
- Accurate reflections communicate surface contours
- Accurate shadowing and flexibility in camera lenses help create a sense of scale in your images
Brazil’s render engine has the performance and flexibility to render all forms of exteriors, interiors and landscaping.
- Global Illumination and industry standard IES photometric datasets from lighting manufacturers can be used
- Sunlighting system allows for site specific daylighting studies
- Sophisticated, realistic materials allow you to work equally well whether doing interiors or exteriors